Our Approach - What Makes Us Different
Choosing a Mentor Can Be a Daunting Task
First question to ask: do coaches trade their strategy?If not, run - don't walk - run away! That means they do not have the confidence in the very system they are espousing. Why should you trade their system if they don't?
- Hugh proudly trades his strategy. He does so because it works.
Does your coach earn his/her living from trading or training?A good coach should make trading his primary source of income, not training, but, the student also must have 'skin in the game.' Anyone seriously committed to learning is willing to invest in his or her training.
- Hugh's main income source is trading; teaching is secondary. He trains because he enjoys it.
What is your coach's experience?If they say they never lose, they are lying. All experienced traders lose, even occasionally. We all suffer losses, but we pass along lessons learned. Everything Hugh teaches, he learned the hard way.
- I made a lot over the years and I lost too. Your advantage: learn from the mistakes of others.
Is your mentor empathetic? We must have tough skin to weather the trading storms but a good mentor can relate to your experiences. Look for a good listener, not judgmental or critical. Maintaining confidence is crucial in this business.
- Hugh never forgets his trading roots, hence he relates to every emotion, every challenge.
Is your coach accessible? If your mentor flips you off to others or is tardy in replying, he/she may not be the right fit. If you're concerned about a position, your personal relationship coach should be right there all the way.
- Hugh personally answers all your queries. He only accepts as many students as he can handle.
Coaching rates: are their costs reasonable? If it's too high, you spend more time worried about costs. If it's too low, your coach is likely incompetent. Don't dicker to save a few cents. A good coach is well worth the cost.
- Despite business advisors suggesting Hugh raise his rates, he wants to enable the masses.
Does your coach display his/her results? Make sure it's all out there. No hypothetical or theoretical results. All too many gurus show 20/20 hindsight. Anyone can show history. Real traders would be proud of their real trade results.
- Hugh displays his real trades to members. Live trade subscribers witness it first hand.
Count how many times they use words... like 'if only', 'would have', 'should have', 'could have'. These words suggest regret or missed opportunities. If a trade sets up, do it. Simple. Say 'I did buy it'. Look for commitment.
- Hugh doesn't believe in using certain words that serve no useful purpose and so has banned them from his vocabulary.
Does your coach accept responsibility? Good traders/trainers are in a constant state of learning. An effective coach will accept the stumbles from time to time. You likely don't want someone who always diverts blame.
- No one is immune to missteps. When Hugh errs, members are the first to know.
Commit to you, the subscriber. Look for a mentor who will be engaged, there when you need them, even if you just want to vent about a particular trade. Maybe they can keep you focused, grounded... whatever it takes to succeed.
- If Hugh accepts you, he is committed. Expect to make money. Quickly. Consistently.
Feel free to contact Hugh to see if this is the 'right fit' for you.
Day Trading Made Simple
Information in this website is for educational purposes only. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Option trading is inherently risky.
© Copyright 2014 JM No Fear, LLC / Estock Options Trading LLC . All Rights Reserved
Book A Free Consultation
With Head Trader Hugh